Representing Clients from All 50 states, Washington, D.C. and abroad!
Welcome to the Law Office of Amy A. Long, PLLC.
This law office focuses exclusively on Immigration & Nationality matters. Our clients come from all over the world, including Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and New Zealand/Australia.
- Family-Based Green Cards: Fiance(e) visas; spousal petitions; immediate relative or preference category petitions; sibling, parent or child petitions; adjustment of status and consular processing cases; petitions to remove conditions on lawful permanent residence.
- Employment-Based Green Cards: PERM/Labor Certifications, EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors or Researchers or Multinational Managers), EB-2 (Advanced Degree professionals, Exceptional Ability or National Interest Waiver), EB-3 (Skilled, Unskilled or Other Workers).
- Nonimmigrant (temporary) Visas (General): For example, visitors (B-2); students (F-1), including Motion to Reopen Reinstatement Denials; Dependents of H Visa (H-4), religious workers (R).
- Nonimmigrant (temporary) Visas (Business): B-1, E-1, E-2, H-1B, H-2B, L-1A, L-1B, O, P, TN.
- Citizenship & Naturalization. Preparation and filing of Naturalization Application, Continued Cases, Acquisition/ Derivation of Citizenship, and Petitions for Re-Hearing.
- Other. Embassy Visa Denials, Customs & Border Protection Admission Issues, Delayed Processing at Local Offices, and Attorney Attendance at Local Interviews.
When you retain an immigration lawyer to represent you, that lawyer must evaluate your immigration history, understand your short and long-term goals, and present your legal options. Immigration law is a highly-complex, rapidly changing area of law. The various government agencies or courts hand down cases on a daily basis. These decisions come from the immigration courts, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), the Administrative Appeals Unit (AAU), the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA), the U.S. Federal Courts and sometimes the United States Supreme Court.
This website does not constitute legal advice nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. It is for information purposes only.
…surrounding areas, including Alexandria, Alexandria City, Arlington, Annandale, Arlandria, Ballston, Centreville, Crystal City, Culpeper, Dunn Loring, Fairfax County, Falls Church, Fauquier County, Great Falls, Herndon, Loudoun, Loudoun County, McLean, Manassas, Maryland, Northern Virginia, Prince William County, Reston, Southern Maryland, Springfield, and Washington, D.C.
…come from Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bosnia, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, France, Gabon, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea Equatorial, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Jamaica, Korea, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, South Sudan, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam and more!